Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Historic homestead...






Another gorgeous house from across the Tasman... Balquhidder House. As an excerpt from House & Garden describews "the house - listed as a category II property by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust, is a vast dwelling that comprises six living areas, including a built-in conservatory, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen and a scullery with vertically opening shutters and a bar-style bench with high stools". Looks stunning - I could definitely move in here no questions asked. What a lucky family!!!
Kelly xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh my, Kelly! I adore that scullery with vertically opening shutters and high stools! I could certainly move in there right away! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx