Friday, June 12, 2009

Arty weekend...

Caged 2009 by Claire Stening

Well, it's finally the weekend! I am thinking of maybe visiting some local galleries and seeing the work of some amazing artists that I have admired for a while now. First stop would be the Edwina Corlette Gallery to see Claire Stening's STUNNING work! Then on to Gallery 2120 to see Lisa Rink's work. I also can't wait to visit the Queensland Art Gallery and see the American Impressionism and Realism exhibition which is only coming to Brisbane (very exciting!!!). Whatever you are up to on the weekend, I hope it is refreshing!!
Kelly xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could go with you to visit the art.
    I hope we hear about it on your post. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx