Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exciting purchase...



I am so excited as yesterday I purchased a pair of stunning Napoleon III armchairs for a great price!!! The upholstery is quite worn in places and needs a good clean so we can use them (sorry about the photo quality). They will sit proudly in my lounge room in place of an old sofa that needs replacing. They have all of their original horse hair, stuffing, springs etc so the hardest part now is trying to decide on what fabric to recover them in.... So many choices!!!!! I may need some help deciding... Will post some options soon.
Kelly xxx

5 comments:

  1. oh how lovely! this is the best part, to choose a fabric! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that style chair. Good deal.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your chairs kell! can't wait to see what you cover them in! xx anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness that is one gorgeous chair and you have two!!! What a lucky find. I am a big treasure hunter and am going away over the weekend to find some new treasures for my home and business.(I'm a party planner/designer and we live in a 200 year old home) I'm off now to explore more of your beautiful blog...
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such a fabulous find! Cannot wait see your fabric options!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx