Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Female version of 'The Shed'...






I stumbled across this amazing craft room which belongs to Heather Bailey {check out her website here}. What I wouldn't do for a whole room where the piles of fabric collected over many years, & the boxes of ribbons / trims stored for a 'you never know when' occasion, are all folded & on display in a fabulous cupboard {painted of course}...

I have always been fascinated by other people's craft rooms, study's and work rooms, as they provide a glimpse into that individual's creative world. It is so interesting to see how they function as a creative soul, reflected in their surroundings whether it be super organised, 'organised' chaos or a combination of both.

For the rest of the week I am going on the hunt for some seriously creative spaces... Stay tuned!!!

Kelly xxx

Images via flickr

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous space! How inspiring a room that must be to work in!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelly, this is a wonderful room for being creative. I love especially the beautiful way to store ribbons. Great idea! ;) Thank you, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I wouldn't give for a room like this! Wow!

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexandra - I loved that ribbon storage also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah!! I love this I think we all want a room like this for a pretty ribbons papers, fabrics and images xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx