Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Creative space {No. 2} ...

Following on from yesterday's post on creative spaces, the above design studio belonging to Betsy Burnham {as featured in Lonny magazine} is one of my all time favourite office spaces. For me, I love the simplicity of the storage from the white boxes stacked on shelves to rows of ring binder folders - both in simple black cupboards, yet the effect is stunning. A central work area I think works well in a small office where the team can collaborate on various projects. The varied mix of fabrics & accessories brings the office to life and creates a personal yet stylish look. Even though the space is comfortable and practical, it still manages to be beautiful and inspiring!!!

Kelly xxx


9 comments:

  1. The white storage boxes look really sharp.I love the large work table and the plaid in the corner of the bottom right photo-is that a rug? Have a beautiful day!

    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, Here Kelly - LOVE it. I'm about to arrange my second bedroom to be my little office/storage space. if it could look 1/10th like this I'd be over the moon.

    lovely to meet you the other day - thank you so much for your time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love this space! Loving this week's posts BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ann-Marie! The plaid is actually a stool I think - glad you love it too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberlee, I'm sure your space will be beautiful if it's anything like the other pics of your house we have seen!!!

    Was great to meet you too - so glad you popped in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anna - Glad you are liking the series xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this space, especially the bright pops of color added by the little vases of flowers. I'm working on my own space myself, and am drawn to everything being white, I'm planning on adding some strategic brights to add some energy. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx