Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Artwork addition...



I have loved this artwork by Miranda Skoczek for a long time , so I took the plunge recently and it came home with me {courtesy of Edwina Corlette Gallery in New Farm}. It now hangs proudly in my lounge room & I must say that it really helps finish off the space. I am just trying to decide on some new cushion covers to add to my collection for the sofa underneath - oh the dilemmas!!! Once I have the room looking respectable, I'll be sure to post a picture of the painting in situ.

Kelly xxx

Image courtesy of Edwina Corlette as above

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just love her work! What a great choice. I'll be looking forward to the in situ pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!!!

    I just looked at Mirandas gallery!
    Wow!

    Have much pleasure with your new artwork!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have admired Miranda's work for a long time. She is very talented. Gorgeous colours, always! Enjoy your artwork.
    Kim.
    www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours...you can see a lot of different things in that painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx