Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Selby special...






I get so excited when I see the latest Selby photo shoot appear in my inbox. I love that the photos aren't perfectly styled interior shots and that they really show the personalities of those who live in the space. It's an amazing trip through someone's private life through the eyes of the lens, seeing their collections and displays and what quirky & unexpected things co-exist within an interior. This selby space is of Inès de la Fressange - designer, muse and model at her office in Paris. Hope you love these pics too.

Kelly xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink room with the red cushion - such a great colour combination. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore anything french! Lovely photos.
    xx-Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx