Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Happy {Black & Spiro} Easter...

Wishing you all a very happy Easter & restful break.

I thought I would share a little insight into how we created the Easter window at Black & Spiro this year. It all started with an idea for custom fabric printed with brightly coloured bunnies & went from there. The pictures below show the various stages involved...




I hope you enjoyed seeing the process of creating a Black & Spiro window!!!

I'll be taking a few days off to spend with my family - see you all next week :-)

Kelly xxx


All images taken by Anna Spiro & myself

9 comments:

  1. I think dressing a window would be one of the most fun parts of working in a store like Black & Spiro. Have a great Easter break, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I love seeing how the 'looks' come together.. a cute Easter creation! Have a great one.
    Flick

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! It's so cool to view the creative process, Thanks for sharing!!

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  4. The window dressing looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and lovely!
    Happy Easter Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back again Kelly, this time to tell you I'm passing on a LOVELY BLOG award to you. It is my first so I'm not sure if all bloggers accept these things but wanted to pay you the compliment anyway as I love Little French Nest. Read more about it here if you would like :) Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable window. It is nice to see things come together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning Kelly!!!!!! so clever. I hope you do more posts on creating the infamous black and spiro window displays. love lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you SO much everyone! I'm glad you liked it. It is lots of hard work but extremely fun creating the windows & shop displays. I will be sure to share more in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting - I love to hear your thoughts xxx